Bristol Loft Conversion Specialists
We are a company you can work with and have 100% trust in. Are goal is to help you achieve your dream home, are teams thrive on doing this.
Our step by step process to achieving your loft conversion dream.
- A CSW surveyor will arrange a visit to your property to discuss your ideas and make an initial survey. We take on board all your ideas and provide our professional advice. We will show you a galley of previous and on-going projects, so you get an idea of how things look and how we work. You will then receive a FIXED written quotation within 7-10 days.
- If you would like us to carry out your new conversion it’s then time for our architect to visit the property and start the process. He will do a more in depth survey and draw plans to your specification. Once plans are finalised, you then confirm you are happy with the layout and design. The plans then get submitted the local authorities and passed to our structural engineer. Within a couple of weeks all plans approved.
- Once you decide to choose CSW to carry out your new conversion its then time for our architect to visit the property and start the process. He will do a more in depth survey and draw plans to your specification. Once plans are finalised, you then confirm you are happy with the layout and design. The plans then get submitted the local authorities and passed to our structural engineer. Within a couple of weeks all plans approved.
- Now the contract and payment plans are sent out to you, to read, sign and send back. There is NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED. Start date is agreed. Our lofts take from 6 weeks depending on size to complete.
- Necessary scaffolds are erected prior to start date. The teams arrive on site from around 8am with working hours to about 4.30. All carpets are protected from dust.
- We first concentrate on the structure of the build. All RSJ’s beams to be manufactured and installed with the structural floor. We then build all timber works without opening for staircase. First fix plumbing and electrics are carried out at this point. This creates minimal disruption to your everyday life. By this time building control would have made two visits to inspect the works
- Now we are ready to make way for the new staircase. Its now a case of plaster boarding and plastering all walls and ceilings. You will now see the size and shape of your new room(s). This can be a time to add things such as cupboard space, shelves etc if not already done.
- All second fix materials arrive to complete the project. Skirting’s, architraves, handrails, bathroom suite, sockets, lights etc. Now its looking good.
- We spend the last couple of days on site, running through any final details with you, to make sure everything is finished exactly how you like. A final inspection is made by building control
- Then that’s it. A JOB WELL DONE, and more importantly a happy customer and new dream home.
If you recommend us for a full loft conversion, full extension or a total building refurbishment you will automatically receive a cheque.
This is between £200 – £300 and will be paid automatically once the work commences.
Feedback from satisfied clients
Mr and Mrs McCrindle Bedminster
Mrs Marsh Southville
Mr & Mrs Williams Kingswood
Mr & Mrs Cox Bedminster
Mr Johnstone Ashton Bristol
Mr and Mrs Maulton Clevedon
Mr and Mrs dyer Bedminster down.